Lanza Family Center for All Ages (CFAA)
106 North Broadway
White Plains, NY
Westchester’s premier intergenerational center modeled after My Second Home, our award-winning intergenerational program in Mt. Kisco.
Some of the programs at the CFAA:
- Early Childhood – promoting positive social and emotional development
- Camp Success and Respite – therapeutic recreational programs for children with emotional challenges
- Youth Councils – leadership development for teens
- Veterans Outreach and Support – addressing the unique issues faced by the military community
- My Second Home – for adults with cognitive disabilities, such as Alzheimer’s disease
The CFAA brings children, teens and seniors together at one site to participate in programs, share experiences and benefit from one another, just as they would in a family setting. Together, children, teens and older adults will enjoy gardening, sharing meals, singing songs, cooking side-by-side, and participating in special events that allow them to break down age barriers and form lasting impressions.
For more information about the Lanza Family Center for All Ages, or to make an appointment to see the flagship facility, please contact Rebecca Lippel, firstname.lastname@example.org.