AARP Foundation Work Search Assessment System
FSWorks is a skills assessment, skills upgrade and job search program designed to assist mature job seekers, 40 years of age and older.
FSWorks / AARP Foundation’s WorkSearch Assessment System is a unique, easy-to-use tool that helps you select the right job based on your interests, pertinent experience, and skills.
The system can help you:
- Identify job choices based on your interests, personal characteristics, skills, and experience;
- Quickly assess if you have the right skills for your job choice;
- Access online training programs to fill skill gaps;
- Earn Job Skill Certificates that show employers you have the required abilities for the job;
- Link to the job openings in your area; and
- Create a plan of action that will help you meet your training and job goals
Westchester Community College
(in the Cross County Shopping Center)
8510 Mall Walk,
Yonkers, NY 10704
FSWorks Yonkers/Cross County Shopping Center
Monday thru Friday
12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
FSWorks Portchester/One Gateway Plaza
Tues 10 am to 12 pm and Wed 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
On Thursdays, Professional Career Coaches are available to assist with resume writing, and interview preparation. FSWorks operates as a drop in center, no appointment is necessary.
For more information contact:
FSWorks is grateful for the support from