Hours of operation
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:30 am – 2:30 pm, Thursday 9 am – 5:00 pm, and many Saturdays from 10am – Noon. Please see the bottom of the page for information on how and when donations are collected.
Clothing we collect
New and gently used children’s clothing, particularly sizes infant thru YXL (14). Clothing should be seasonally appropriate, clean and ready for immediate distribution, free of stains, rips and tears.
July 15th until February 28th – Fall/Winter Clothing
- Long-sleeve shirts and short-sleeve Tshirts for layering
- Sweaters and sweatshirts
- Jeans, khakis, sweatpants
- Fall and winter dresses
- Fleece jackets
- Winter coats
- Sturdy lightly used or new shoes such as Merrills, sneakers, snowboots and Uggs.
March 1 until July 15th – Summer clothing
- Cotton and lightweight sweaters and sweatshirts
- Sundresses (infant thru youth size 10 only)
- Light-weight jackets
- Lightly used or new sneakers and sandals
We welcome donations of new socks and underwear in all sizes (toddler thru adult XL) all year long but do not accept donations of used ones.
Equipment we collect
- Umbrella Strollers (single and double);
- Infant car seats less than 5 years old (please wash covers before donating);
- Infant snugglies such as Baby Bjorn (less than 5 years old – please wash before donating);
- NEW baby bottles or pacifiers (in packages).
Clothing and items we do NOT collect:
- Used socks or underwear (or long underwear)
- Athletic clothing or equipment such as baseball hats or helmets, mitts, shin guards, baseball pants, soccer jerseys (ie. Rec soccer shirts) or cleats;
- Clothing that is out of date (ie. if it’s been in your attic or basement for the past 8-10 years);
- Jogging strollers
- Used toys or books
- Men’s and women’s clothing
- Used linens (ie. towels and sheets)
- Headbands or any hair accessory
Where to drop-off donations?
Donations may be dropped off at our warehouse Monday through Friday, 9am – 6pm. If we are closed, you may drop-off on our indoor loading dock. Enter through the glass doors in front of the building. Once inside the lobby, enter through the grey door on your right. On the loading dock, there is a box marked “The Sharing Shelf deliveries.” Please put your donations inside that box. Do NOT leave donations outside our front door.
We prefer if you bring your donations to our warehouse. If you can’t get to Port Chester, please bring your CLOTHING ONLY donations to:
FSW Center for All Ages
106 North Broadway
White Plains, NY
335 Mamaroneck Ave,
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
My Healthy Fit
1000 E Boston Post Rd,
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Hours: 5am 10pm
Westchester Avenue Tennis
699 Westchester Ave
Rye Brook, NY 10573