JOB TITLE: Academic Teacher, Advantage After School Program (Sleepy Hollow)
Family Services of Westchester, Inc. (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. Serving 30,000 people a year including 20,000 children, with nearly 50 innovative programs, including counseling, education and support, FSW is a pillar of health in the Westchester community.
JOB STATUS: Part-time (Five (5) hours per week)
SUPERVISED BY: District Administrator, Family Mental Health Department
The Academic Teacher will be supporting the District Administrator in the Advantage After School Program, Family Mental Health Department, and will be working out of the Sleepy Hollow site location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/JOB DETAILS:
- Experience teaching academic subjects in a middle school setting with pre-teens/teens.
- Role-model teamwork and mutual respect.
- Strong academic and leadership background.
- Familiar and proficient in middle school curricula, lesson plans, and state requirements.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/CREDENTIALS AND TRAINING:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Bilingual is a plus
- COVID-19 VACCINATIONS ARE REQUIRED. At FSW, we require proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to work at any of our locations
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the Enrichment Activities Teacher positions speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please apply through Indeed.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
Family Services of Westchester, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your resume to Kathryn Howard: email@example.com