Family Services of Westchester (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. With 50 innovative programs, FSW serves 30,000 individuals annually in Westchester County, New York.
Founded in 1954, Family Services of Westchester is a private, nonprofit, non-sectarian social services agency.
JOB STATUS: Part-Time
SUPERVISED BY: Program Director
HOURS: Monday- Thursday 5pm-8pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/JOB DETAILS:
- Conduct insurance verifications and input them into the electronic health records.
- The administrative assistant will also collect all co-payments from clinicians and enter them into our Electronic Health Records.
- Schedule and manage the psychiatrist and nurse practitioners schedules. Make reminder phone calls to remind clients about their scheduled appointment.
- Manage clinic inventory of supplies and necessary agency paperwork
- Maintain a clean and safe waiting area at all times.
- Must be bilingual
- Bachelors degree or High school diploma
There are a variety of benefits to joining Family Services of Westchester, an organization with over 65 years of history impacting vulnerable communities. In addition to the opportunity to connect with and help thousands of residents in Westchester County, FSW offers its employees an inspiring, diverse and team-based work environment with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 403(b) and generous paid time off.
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and this position speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please complete the online application on Indeed.com, upload your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
Please send your resume to Lupita deluccia at lupita.deluccia@FSW.org
Family Services of Westchester is an equal opportunity employer.