|Job title||Administrative Assistant (Port Chester Clinic)|
|Reports to||Lupita Deluccia, Clinic Director|
Family Services of Westchester (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children, and individuals at every stage of their lives. With 50 innovative programs, FSW serves 30,000 individuals annually in Westchester County, New York, here to create hope, restore dignity and connect families with the resources to get back on track.
Founded in 1954, Family Services of Westchester is a private, nonprofit, non-sectarian social services agency.
Family Services of Westchester is looking for full-time Administrative Assistant for our Port Chester Clinic program.
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant (Port Chester Clinic)
STATUS: 35-hour week
STATUS: 35-hour week
SUPERVISED BY: Lupita Deluccia
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct insurance verifications and input them into the electronic health records.
- The Administrative Assistant will also collect all co-payments from clinicians and enter them into our Electronic Health Records.
- Schedule and manage the psychiatrist and nurse practitioners’ schedules.
- Make reminder phone calls to remind clients about their scheduled appointment.
- Manage clinic inventory of supplies and necessary agency paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and safe waiting area at all times.
- A High School diploma required
- Business associate degree required
- Bilingual (Proficient in English and Spanish)
- COVID-19 vaccination is required to work at Family Services of Westchester. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 must be submitted as part of the employment application.
There are a variety of benefits to joining Family Services of Westchester, an organization with over 65 years of history impacting vulnerable communities. In addition to the opportunity to connect with and help thousands of residents in Westchester County, FSW offers its employees an inspiring, diverse, and team-based work environment with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 403(b) for full-time employees.
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the position of Administrative Assistant speaks to your capabilities, experience, and commitment to social service, please submit your resume and cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
To apply, please email resume to Lupita Deluccia: Lupita.email@example.com
FSW is an equal-opportunity employer.