Family Services of Westchester (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. With 50 innovative programs, FSW serves 30,000 individuals annually in Westchester County, New York.
Founded in 1954, Family Services of Westchester is a private, nonprofit, non-sectarian social services agency
Job Details: Provide support to the restorative justice team primarily the Mobile Crisis Response Team, and including other RJ programs.
POSITION TITLE: RJ Administrative Support
STATUS: Part Time (21 hours) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 am-5 pm
SUPERVISED BY: Department Head
- Input daily data into MCRT-DCMH reports/double check accurate input of information by the teams in preparation for the weekly and monthly submission to the funder(DCMH)
- Assist lead admin (MCRT) in processing weekly and monthly reports to submit to funder(DCMH)
- Assist with collecting/verifying insurance information. Interface with finance as directed by supervisors.
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly reports that are sent to the funder as assigned by the MCRT lead admin.
- coordinating team schedules and training calendars.
- Manage and maintain MCRT’s resources and training databases.
- Process purchase requisition orders for RJ programs.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor(s).
Educational: High School Diploma
Experience: 3-5 years in a related field
Skills: Interpersonal skills, Group facilitation, Knowledge of program and target groups, Awareness of client needs, Ability to effectively interview clients from diverse backgrounds to obtain facts and to recognize relevant case information
There are a variety of benefits to joining Family Services of Westchester, an organization with over 65 years of history impacting vulnerable communities. In addition to the opportunity to connect with and help thousands of residents in Westchester County, FSW offers its employees an inspiring, diverse and team-based work environment with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 403(b) for full-time employees.
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the position of Head Start Assistant Teacher speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please submit your resume and cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
FSW is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.00 per hour
Please send your resume to Claire Hurst at Churst@FSW.org