Family Services of Westchester, Inc. (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. Serving 30,000 people a year, including 20,000 children, with nearly 50 innovative programs, including counseling, education and support, FSW is a pillar of health in the Westchester community.
Our services are run by our compassionate, highly trained staff of more than 650 professionals and paraprofessionals includes Master’s level social workers, psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, child care workers, nurses, certified home health aides, multilingual clinicians, peer counselors and early childhood educators for the rapidly expanding early childhood and Head Start Programs.
FSW’s Family Strengthening program serves families with children ages 3 – 8 throughout Westchester County. Family Strengthening provides free, confidential services at home, at the child’s school and in the community.
Family Services of Westchester is looking for a full-time Bilingual Clinician for our Family Mental Health Center in Sleepy Hollow, NY.
- Provides services to clients in local community, bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Provide services to a broad range of children, individuals, and families of diverse ages and backgrounds.
- Maintain all required FSW/OMH documentation in EHR complete and timely.
- Attend supervisory, consultation, and agency meetings and trainings.
- Maintain productivity requirements.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- Master’s Degree in social work, counseling, and/or relation field from an accredited school
- LMCW, LMSW, or LMHC
- Experience working within the community with challenged young children and their families
- Experience working with families that have experienced trauma
- Knowledge of early childhood development, short term, crisis-based work and the Trauma systems Therapy model
- Bilingual preferred
- COVID-19 vaccination is required to work at Family Services of Westchester. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 must be submitted as part of employment application.
There are a variety of benefits to joining Family Services of Westchester, an organization with over 65 years of history impacting vulnerable communities. In addition to the opportunity to connect with and help thousands of residents in Westchester County, FSW offers its employees an inspiring, diverse and team-based work environment with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 403(b) and generous paid time off.
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and the position of Family Strengthening Social Worker/Clinician speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please complete the online application on Indeed.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
Family Services of Westchester is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send resumes to : Kathryn Howard firstname.lastname@example.org