JOB TITLE: CLINICAL SUPERVISOR
Family Services of Westchester, Inc. (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. Serving 30,000 people a year, including 20,000 children, with nearly 50 innovative programs, including counseling, education and support, FSW is a pillar of health in the Westchester community.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
SUPERVISED BY: Executive Vice President, Clinical
To provide clinical supervision for Clinical Staff, new LMSW level and senior Clinicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/JOB DETAILS:
- Provide supervision in weekly Case conferences in Family Mental Health clinic staff meetings
- Lead bi-monthly All Clinic Trainings – organize presenters, present on Clinic topics
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/CREDENTIALS &TRAINING:
- LCSW Required
- Preferably 2 years of management or supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing
- Highly organized, self-directed
- Engaged in learning and continuous quality improvement
- COVID-19 vaccination is required to work at Family Services of Westchester. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 must be submitted as part of employment application
There are a variety of benefits to joining Family Services of Westchester, Inc., an organization with over 65 years of history impacting vulnerable communities. In addition to the opportunity to connect with and help thousands of residents in Westchester County, FSW offers its employees an inspiring, diverse and team-based work environment with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 403(b) and generous paid time off.
Family Services of Westchester is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email resume to: Kfink@fsw.org