Family Services of Westchester (FSW) is looking for a Director for the Prime Time program in White Plains, NY. This is a full-time position .
Qualified candidates will be responsible for:
- ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
- monitor and supervise New York State documentation, reports, rosters, and schedules
- Collaborate with New York State Department of Education
- Effectively collaborate with parents, school districts, CPSE chairpersons, therapists, consultants, DOH, etc.
- Develop and monitor program budget; work in collaboration with Fiscal Manager
- Develop and administer grants, programs, and services
- Attend Director meetings
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS: MS in Early Childhood Education or related field, NYS Certification in Special Education and Administration/Supervision (SAS or SDA, SBL) and minimum of five years experience in Special Education and Administration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.