Family Services of Westchester (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. With 50 innovative programs, FSW serves 30,000 individuals annually in Westchester County, New York, here to create hope, restore dignity and connect families with the resources to get back on track.
Founded in 1954, Family Services of Westchester is a private, nonprofit, non-sectarian social services agency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Mental Health Consultation to childcare center children, staff and families.
- Provide assistance to children’s emotional and behavioral issues within the classroom setting.
- Assist and support children and staff.
- Assist families in locating appropriate community mental health resources.
- Bachelors of Social Work Required
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the position of a part time ESF Mental Health Consultant speaks to your capabilities, experience, and commitment to social service. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
Family Services of Westchester is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Up to $36,345.00 per year
Please email to Diana Cohen at Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org