Family Services of Westchester (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. With 50 innovative programs, FSW serves 30,000 individuals annually in Westchester County, New York.
Founded in 1954, Family Services of Westchester is a private, nonprofit, non-sectarian social services agency.
The ESF Mental Health Consultant will provide the following:
- Provide Mental Health Consultation to childcare center children, staff and families.
- Provide assistance to children’s emotional and behavioral issues within the classrrom setting.
- Assist and support children and staff.
- Assist families in locating appropriate community mental health resources.
REQUIRED CREDENTIALS: MHC, MSW, LCSW, LMHC
COVID-19 VACCINATION IS REQUIRED.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- At FSW, we require proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to work at any of our locations. Are you able to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination?
- Spanish (Preferred)
- LMHC (Required)
- Licensed Certified Social Worker (Required)
- MHC (Preferred)
- MSW (Preferred)
- LMSW (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
There are a variety of benefits to joining Family Services of Westchester, an organization with over 65 years of history impacting vulnerable communities. In addition to the opportunity to connect with and help thousands of residents in Westchester County, FSW offers its employees an inspiring, diverse and team-based work environment with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 403(b) and generous paid time off.
FSW is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your resume to: Diana Cohen: firstname.lastname@example.org