|Job title||Family Strengthening Clinicians, CFAA|
|Reports to||Diana Korall-Cohen, Program Director, Respite/Preventive Services|
Family Services of Westchester (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. With 50 innovative programs, FSW serves 30,000 individuals annually in Westchester County, New York, here to create hope, restore dignity and connect families with the resources to get back on track.
Founded in 1954, Family Services of Westchester is a private, nonprofit, non-sectarian social services agency.
FSW’s Family Strengthening program serves families with children ages 3 – 8 throughout Westchester County. Family Strengthening provides free, confidential services at home, at the child’s school and in the community. The Family Strengthening staff meets with the family weekly for up to three months to:
- Provide parents with strategies to foster positive emotional development in their children.
- Give children academic and social support in school.
- Access continuing support services upon completion of the program.
POSITION TITLE: Family Strengthening Clinician, CFAA
SUPERVISED BY: Program Director, Respite/Preventive Services
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide case management and clinical services to families with children ages 8 – 12 years old
- Provide crisis intervention in families’ homes and schools
- Collaborate with various service providers and school staff.
- Refer children and families to the appropriate clinical and community resources and services
- REQUIRED TRAINING/CREDENTIALS: MHC, MSW, LMSW, LCSW, LMHC
- Bilingual Preferred
- COVID-19 vaccination is required
There are a variety of benefits to joining Family Services of Westchester, an organization with over 65 years of history impacting vulnerable communities. In addition to the opportunity to connect with and help thousands of residents in Westchester County, FSW offers its employees an inspiring, diverse and team-based work environment with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 403(b) and generous paid time off.
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and this position speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please complete the online application on Indeed.com, upload your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
To apply, please email resume to Diana Cohen: Dcohen@fsw.org
Family Services of Westchester is an equal opportunity employer.