Family Services of Westchester (FSW) is looking for an Independent Living Skills Worker (ILS) for the Girls Youth Residence in White Plains, NY. This is a part-time position for 15 hours per week.
Qualified candidates should:
- Be able to work with adolescents ages 13-20 in a group home setting
- Assist youth with preparation for independent living
- Escorting youth on job interviews and other appointments related to ILS
- Support child care staff in promoting ILS activities in the home
- Must have a valid NYS Drivers License
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.