|Job title||Mobile Mental Health Clinician, CFTSS (White Plains)|
|Reports to||Division Director of Community Impact & Engagement, Respite|
Family Services of Westchester, Inc. (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. Serving 30,000 people a year, including 20,000 children, with nearly 50 innovative programs, including counseling, education and support, FSW is a pillar of health in the Westchester community, here to create hope, restore dignity and connect families with the resources to get back on track.
Family Services of Westchester (FSW) is looking for Mobile Mental Health Clinician that will be part of the Child and Family Treatment and Support Services team, providing Therapy Services for youth (up to age 21) and their families. This program is located in White Plains, NY.
The Mobile Mental Health Clinician will be part of the Child and Family Treatment and Support Services team providing supervision, support, and social skills building for children between the ages of 5-17 who are struggling with serious emotional disturbance (SED). These services are goal-oriented supports and solution-focused interventions intended to address challenges associated with a behavioral health need and to achieve identified goals or objectives from the child’s treatment plan. This position is a face-to-face intervention with the child/youth (required), family/caregiver, or other collateral supports.
POSITION: Mobile Mental Health Clinician, CFTSS
SUPERVISED BY: Division Director of Community Impact & Engagement, Respite
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide Assessments for mental health and/or substance use needs
- Identify strengths and abilities through individual and family therapy.
- Provide individual, family and group counseling in-home and community locations.
- Engage in wrap-around & network meetings to ensure effective communication to support the youth, family, and their support systems
- Maintain all documentation in Electronic Health Records.
- Hours for this position are non-traditional and require flexibility in response
- Must meet with supervisor monthly and attend monthly staff meetings
- Submit your schedule weekly to the program supervisor
- Maintain FSW agency vehicle’s cleanliness and document vehicle usage and maintenance needs.
- This position may require the use of a personal vehicle with reimbursement for mileage
- Licensed Clinician, LMSW/LCSW, LMHC
- Ability to set boundaries and limits, to work collaboratively with others, and to communicate information clearly in a strength-based, sensitive way, both orally and in writing
· Ability to connect with people, recognizing and building on their individual strengths
- Experience providing clinical work with youth and their families
· Training to work with trauma-exposed youth
- – Experience with the SED population is preferred. Experience working with children in a recreational or educational setting strongly preferred
- Have own car and valid driver’s license
· Bilingual (English-Spanish) a plus
· · Initial orientation and supervision, as well as training sessions, are required.
· Cultural awareness & sensitivity
· Consistency and dependability – being responsible to meet obligations and honor commitments
- COVID-19 Vaccination is required.
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the position speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please apply through Indeed.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
To apply, please send resume to Patrick Schelle @ Pschelle@fsw.org
Karen Fink @ Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
and Kamla Deoki @ Kdeoki@fsw.org
Family Services of Westchester, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.