FSW has been providing services to persons with HIV since 1993, with the goal of improving their physical and emotional health.
Our HIV programs require that clients earn no more than 435% above the Federal Poverty Level per year to be eligible, although the majority of persons we work with live on substantially less. Most of our clients are on Medicaid and all services are free.
Our critical success factors include:
- Recruiting and retaining qualified, committed personnel
- Maintaining fiscal stability
- Providing quality service delivery
- Promoting organizational effectiveness
- Responding to the emergent needs of our clients