Family Services of Westchester, Inc. (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. Serving 30,000 people a year, including 20,000 children, with nearly 50 innovative programs, including counseling, education and support, FSW is a pillar of health in the Westchester community. FSW is an essential network of services for underserved Westchester residents, here to create hope, restore dignity and connect families with the resources to get back on track.
- Experience working with Serious Mental Illness.
- Duties included ensuring he safety and well-being of residents during overnight shift.
- Reporting any issues and/or incidents to the Program Manager in a timely manner.
- Ability and experience working adults living with Serious Mental Illness in residential setting.
- Adhere to DOH standards and regulations.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required to work at Family Services of Westchester. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 must be submitted as part of employment application.
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the position of Clinician speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please complete the online application on Indeed.com, upload your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
Family Services of Westchester is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, please email resume to Pamela McGurgan at Pamela.McGurgan@fsw.org