|Job title||Program Staff, Guest House (White Plains)|
|Reports to||Pamela McGurgan, Project Director, Life-Adult Home|
Family Services of Westchester, Inc. (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. Serving 30,000 people a year, including 20,000 children, with nearly 50 innovative programs, including counseling, education and support, FSW is a pillar of health in the Westchester community, here to create hope, restore dignity and connect families with the resources to get back on track.
Family Services of Westchester (FSW) is looking for a Full-time Program Staff for their Guest House in White Plains, NY.
POSITION: Program Staff, Guest House
SUPERVISED BY: Project Director, Life-Adult Home
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Duties included ensuring the safety and well-being of residents during overnight shift.
- Reporting any issues and/or incidents to the Program Manager in a timely manner.
- Adhere to DOH standards and regulations.
- Experience working with Serious Mental Illness.
- Ability and experience working adults living with Serious Mental Illness in residential setting.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required to work at Family Services of Westchester. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 must be submitted as part of employment application.
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the position of Program Staff speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please complete the online application on Indeed.com, upload your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
To apply, please email resume to Pamela McGurgan @ Pamela.McGurgan@fsw.org
Family Services of Westchester, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.