Family Services of Westchester, Inc. (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. Serving 30,000 people a year, including 20,000 children, with nearly 50 innovative programs, including counseling, education and support, FSW is a pillar of health in the Westchester community.
Early Childhood Respite is a home and community-based program that supports and assists parents and children, ages birth to five, who receive preventive services in Westchester County. Parents receive education regarding child development, age-appropriate play activities, and how to relate positively through play. In addition, the program helps parents and children become involved in their communities and assists in identifying appropriate resources and activities.
Family Services of Westchester is currently seeking a part-time Social Worker to work in our Early Childhood Respite program in Westchester County.
- Engaging in weekly home and community visits with preventive families with children ages 0-5 years
- Provide parenting support, model healthy communication between parent and child
- Provide assistance with acquiring community resources
- Engage in Respite trips with children and families within and outside their communities
- Bilingual Spanish-English (preferred)
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling
- LMSW, LCSW or LMHC
- Covid-19 Vaccination Required
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the position speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please apply through Indeed.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
Family Services of Westchester is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org