Family Services of Westchester (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. With 50 innovative programs, FSW serves 30,000 individuals annually in Westchester County, New York.
Founded in 1954, Family Services of Westchester is a private, nonprofit, non-sectarian social services agency.
Our compassionate, highly trained staff of more than 450 professionals and paraprofessionals includes Master’s level social workers, psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, child care workers, nurses, certified home health aides, multilingual clinicians, peer counselors and early childhood educators.
FSW’s Prime Time Therapeutic Preschool is a special education program for preschoolers in Westchester and Putnam Counties that offers a comprehensive range of individualized educational programming and therapeutic services.
FSW is looking for a Special Education Teacher for our Prime Time Therapeutic Preschool in White Plains, NY.
- We are seeking a special education teacher with certification or near certification in early childhood birth – 2nd grade to work in our high-quality special-needs preschool program.
- This is an opportunity to be part of a first-rate inter-disciplinary team within a supportive environment.
- Salary and benefits competitive with other 4410 preschool programs.
- BA or BS in Special Education
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
- COVID-19 vaccination is required to work at Family Services of Westchester. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 must be submitted as part of employment application.
There are a variety of benefits to joining Family Services of Westchester, an organization with over 65 years of history impacting vulnerable communities. In addition to the opportunity to connect with and help thousands of residents in Westchester County, FSW offers its employees an inspiring, diverse and team-based work environment with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 403(b) for full-time employees.
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the position of Special Education Teacher speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please submit your resume and cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email resume to: Joquene.HRamirez@fsw.org