Family Services of Westchester, Inc. (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. Serving 30,000 people a year, including 20,000 children, with nearly 50 innovative programs, including counseling, education and support, FSW is a pillar of health in the Westchester community.
FSW’s Prime Time Therapeutic Preschool is a special education program for preschoolers in Westchester and Putnam Counties that offers a comprehensive range of individualized educational programming and therapeutic services.
FSW is looking for a Special Education Teacher for our Prime Time Therapeutic Preschool.
- We are seeking a special education teacher with certification or near certification in early childhood birth – 2nd grade to work in our high-quality special-needs preschool program.
- This is an opportunity to be part of a first-rate inter-disciplinary team within a supportive environment.
- Salary and benefits competitive with other 4410 preschool programs.
- BA or BS in Special Education
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the position speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service Please submit your resume to Roshnie Samlal at Roshnie.Samlal@fsw.org
Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
Family Services of Westchester, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year