|Job title||Special Education Teacher, Prime Time Therapeutic Preschool (White Plains)|
|Reports to||Special Education Site Director|
Family Services of Westchester, Inc. (FSW) provides mental health and social services that strengthen and support families, children and individuals at every stage of their lives. Serving 30,000 people a year, including 20,000 children, with nearly 50 innovative programs, including counseling, education and support, FSW is a pillar of health in the Westchester community.
Family Services of Westchester Prime Time Therapeutic Preschool is a special education program for preschoolers in Westchester and Putnam Counties that offers a comprehensive range of individualized educational programming and therapeutic services.
Family Services of Westchester is looking for a Special Education Teacher for our Prime Time Therapeutic Preschool in White Plains, NY.
POSITION: Special Education Teacher
SUPERVISED BY: Special Education Site Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- We are seeking a special education teacher with certification or near certification in early childhood birth – 2nd grade to work in our high-quality special-needs preschool program.
- This is an opportunity to be part of a first-rate interdisciplinary team within a supportive environment.
- Salary and benefits are competitive with other 4410 preschool programs.
- BA or BS in Special Education
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
- Covid-19 vaccination is required
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the position of Special Education Teacher speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please apply through Indeed.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
To apply, please email your resume to Joquene Hall Ramirez @ Joquene.HRamirez@fsw.org, and Cindy DiMaggio @ Cindy.DiMaggio@fsw.org
Family Services of Westchester is an equal-opportunity employer.