|Speech-Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow (Prime Time Therapeutic Preschool
|Jenny Kuttiyara, Speech Pathologist
Family Services of Westchester’s (FSW) Prime Time Therapeutic Preschool is a special education program for preschoolers in Westchester and Putnam Counties that offers a comprehensive range of individualized educational programming and therapeutic services.
Family Services of Westchester is looking for a full-time Certified Clinical Fellow or Speech-Language Pathologist (bilingual English-Spanish speaking a plus) to work in our Prime Time 4410 preschool program in White Plains, NY.
POSITION: Speech-Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow (Prime Time Therapeutic Preschool
SUPERVISED BY: Speech Pathologist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full time is preferred but will consider a part time consultant.
- This is an opportunity to be a part of a first-rate team and to work in a positive work environment.
- Salary and benefits competitive with other 4410 preschool programs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Speech-Language Pathology Certification Track – CCC-SLP
- Covid-19 Vaccination Required
At FSW, we enjoy working in a collaborative, mission-driven environment and value the benefits of a diversified workplace that prioritizes our clients and the communities we serve. If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people across the communities of Westchester, and if the position of Speech-Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellow, speaks to your capabilities, experience and commitment to social service, please apply through Indeed.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or email.
To apply, please send resume to Jenny Kuttiyara: Jenny.Kuttiyara@fsw.org
Family Services of Westchester is an equal opportunity employer.