FSW seeks motivated, dedicated and talented individuals who are passionate about our mission of serving Westchester County children, individuals and families at every stage of their lives.
Possible volunteer opportunities:
- Hosting a drive (inquire about goods needed)
- Joining our Junior Board for young professionals and emerging leaders
- Joining our Westchester County Youth Councils, a youth leadership program promoting community service (options for middle schoolers and high schoolers)
- Driving older adults to medical appointments and shopping trips through our RideConnect program
- Hosting a fundraising event for FSW (see below for details.)
We welcome individuals, families, businesses, corporate service projects and civic and religious groups to become part of our FSW family of volunteers!
If you are interested in any of our opportunities, please contact:
When leaving a voice mail, please describe your area(s) of interest and, if emailing, please include a resume or brief summary about yourself.
Thinking of hosting an event?
- Sales: Garage, Bake, Craft, Car Wash
- Family Fun: BBQ, Picnic
- Events: Cocktail Party, Gala, Wine Tasting
- Celebrations: Donations in lieu of favors or gifts
- A-Thons: Walk, Bike, Read
- Outings: Golf, Fishing
- Corporate: Dress Down Days, pie-throwing contest
Almost anything can be turned into a fun way to raise money that will help FSW make a difference while increasing awareness of the programs and services FSW provides to individuals, families and children throughout Westchester County.
FSW Third-Party Event Information & Guidelines
To discuss an event, please contact email@example.com for more information.