One of the biggest challenges facing families today is finding the services to enable their loved ones to stay healthy, vital and connected to their communities as they age.
Here at Family Services of Westchester, we help seniors and their families meet this challenge by providing a continuum of care that supports seniors and meets their special needs.
Our broad spectrum of services and professional staff of social workers, MDs, RNs and other health care providers includes:
- RideConnect: Our no-fee transportation program serving Westchester and southern Putnam counties
- White Plains Guest Home: A unique residential program for mentally ill older adults
- Elder Abuse Prevention intervention and support group resources
- Gatekeeper and Livable Communities Connection countywide resources to help older adults age safely, with grace and dignity
- Senior Services Care Management: Speak directly to a dedicated Care Manager who will provide personalized info about supportive services for seniors in Westchester and Southern Putnam Counties concerning mental health care, local activities, and amenities, and much more. For more information, click here.
- Recovery Connections Initiative: Learn more about resources for seniors in recovery.
- Outreach Presentations: Book an expert guest speaker on topics that matter most to older adults, their caregivers, communities, and providers.