One of the biggest challenges facing families today is finding the services to enable their loved ones to stay healthy, vital and connected to their communities as they age.
Here at Family Services of Westchester, we help seniors and their families meet this challenge by providing a continuum of care that supports seniors and meets their special needs.
Our broad spectrum of services and professional staff of social workers, MDs, RNs and other health care providers includes:
- Virtual Dementia Support programming includes social stimulation, engaging experiences, case management and teletherapy.
- RideConnect, our no-fee transportation program serving Westchester and southern Putnam counties
- White Plains Guest Home, a unique residential program for mentally ill older adults
- Partnership Innovation for Older Adults Program, which brings mobile outreach and offsite mental health, substance abuse, aging and tele-health services to older adults in Westchester County
- Elder Abuse Prevention intervention and support group resources
- Gatekeeper and Livable Communities Connection countywide resources to help older adults age safely, with grace and dignity