Growing Together – Re-entry for Women After Incarceration
Growing Together is a trauma informed re-entry program that empowers women who are returning to the community after incarceration in jail or prison. It focuses on creating restorative community through shared meals and trauma informed healing circles in the community as opposed to in the jail.
The program culminates in a restorative community dinner event once a year. We support participants throughout the year providing referrals and services.
Who Can Participate?
- Any woman in Westchester County with a history of justice involvement at any level-county, state or federal, drug court and/or other diversion programs.
- Those interested in learning and sharing about themselves.
- Women interested in connecting with a supportive group in a positive surrounding.
- Women free from drug or alcohol abuse for at least 3 months.
- Those committed to staying clean, and if applicable support programs such as AA, NA, etc.
For more information contact:
Janet Donat – Program Director