COVID-19: FSW Resources and Support
Counseling, education, support and resources are in high demand in Westchester County during this time COVID-19 crisis. See below for the COVID-19 support we have available including virtual therapy, grocery delivery and more.
Key Support and Resources Available
- Mental Health Services: Teletherapy (therapy via phone or video) is available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and more. Most insurance accepted, including Medicaid Managed Care. Sliding scale fee available. Learn more >
- Grocery Shop & Drop: We are providing grocery shopping and medication delivery for seniors and those that are immunocompromised. Learn more >
- Essential Transportation for Seniors: Our RideConnect program takes seniors to essential medical appointments like chemotherapy and dialysis. Learn more >
- Project Hope Helpline: We are a proud provider agency of NY Project Hope, New York State’s COVID-19 Crisis Counseling Program. For emotional support, education, information and links resources, please call our free and confidential helpline at 914-727-0493 or visit www.nyprojecthope.org.
Ways to Help
We are one of the first places people turn in a crisis. Please help us meet the high demand of support to our most vulnerable neighbors.
- Donate Today: Your generosity will help us provide children, seniors and families with the resources they desperately need. Donate >
- Volunteer: We are recruiting volunteers to do shopping and delivery of groceries and medication for seniors. To learn more, click here. For other volunteer opportunities, click here.
- Create: Please send artwork, cards and letters to those in quarantine. Learn more >
Please stay connected with us for updates via Facebook, Twitter, Instagr